New CA logo transparent.png

Consumer Advice

When purchasing goods or services the law protects people’s rights against being treated unfairly or when things go wrong. This includes faulty goods, switching energy supplier, poor service, problems with contracts, builders and rogue traders. 

Using the following links you can find out more about those rights and how to solve problems.

Call us free on 0808 175 5550 and we can help.

We’d Love to Help You

Contact us and we’ll put you in touch with someone who can help you
Citizens Advice Fylde Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN: 617610.
Citizens Advice Fylde is a charitable company registered in England & Wales.
Registered office: Moor Street, Kirkham, Lancashire PR4 2AU
Charity registration no. 1140175. Company registration no. 7450392