New CA logo transparent.png

Relationship and Family Advice

Find out what your rights are if your relationship has broken down, for example whether you can stay in the family home or who the children should live with. You can also find out how to deal with things like making a will, registering a birth or changing your name, domestic violence & domestic abuse, and where else to go for help.

Domestic abuse

We have a Domestic Violence specialist who can help you if you are suffering

  Rosemary Project (Click for further information)

Please call 0808 175 5550 and our specialist will make an appointment to help you.
Using the following links you can find out more about those rights and how to
solve problems

Call us free on 0808 175 5550 and we can arrange an appointment for you

We’d Love to Help You

Contact us and we’ll put you in touch with someone who can help you
Citizens Advice Fylde Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN: 617610.
Citizens Advice Fylde is a charitable company registered in England & Wales.
Registered office: Moor Street, Kirkham, Lancashire PR4 2AU
Charity registration no. 1140175. Company registration no. 7450392