New CA logo transparent.png

Welfare Benefits Advice

Get help with working out what you are entitled to claim

We can run a free benefits check to see what you might be entitled to, and we can talk you through the difference benefits that are available and discuss your options.

If you aren’t well or have a disability and think that you might be eligible for PIP (Personal Independence Payment) or other disability benefits, we can also help you with your application, assessment and an appeal if necessary.

Alternatively there is information on our site for the following issues:

Call us free on 0808 175 5550 and we can arrange an appointment for you with a benefits specialist.

We’d Love to Help You

Contact us and we’ll put you in touch with someone who can help you
Citizens Advice Fylde Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN: 617610.
Citizens Advice Fylde is a charitable company registered in England & Wales.
Registered office: Moor Street, Kirkham, Lancashire PR4 2AU
Charity registration no. 1140175. Company registration no. 7450392