New CA logo transparent.png

The Household Support Fund

The Household Support Fund is not an emergency fund and applications are processed in the order received and all first time applications will be processed before considering second time applications.

Please do not chase up your application until at least 10 working days after it was submitted.
Household Support Fund.png
The Fylde Household Support Fund is to help with energy bills and essential living costs. It is discretionary and you may be required to engage with our debt and budgeting team. 

For white goods and household furniture please submit an application to the LCC Under One Roof Household Goods Support Scheme: 

How to apply for energy support via the Household Support Fund
Please fully complete the form and include everyone who lives in the house with you.

We will require the following evidence to support your application –
  • Copy of a bank statement clearly showing your name, address and a full month of transactions up to and as close to the date of application as possible.
  • Copy of statements for any savings accounts you hold.
  • Copy of your energy bill

If you do not provide your energy bill, your
application will not be considered.
Household Support Fund
How We Use Your Information

When we record and use your personal information we:
  • Only access it when we have a good reason
  • Only share it when it is necessary and relevant. We share anonymised information to the local council showing the number of clients supported. And we don’t sell it to commercial organisations.
Special Category Data

To record any information about the following, you will need to give explicit consent.

We will only ask about these categories of data when they relate to your enquiry, or
for us to try and improve our service or produce anonymous reports for our funders.

We will still advise if you do not consent to this, however if any of this information is
important to your enquiry (for example health benefits) then this may limit how much
we can assist or how much detail we can go into.

We’d Love to Help You

Contact us and we’ll put you in touch with someone who can help you
Citizens Advice Fylde Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN: 617610.
Citizens Advice Fylde is a charitable company registered in England & Wales.
Registered office: Moor Street, Kirkham, Lancashire PR4 2AU
Charity registration no. 1140175. Company registration no. 7450392